Cozy Construction and Care

Protect your Kindles, Ipads, Scrap-booking (Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron), Binding and Laminating machines from those nasty little dust bunnies with a lovely cozy that is guaranteed to fit like a glove! Each cozy features pretty, coordinating fabrics (100% cotton) that have been machine-quilted over a layer of batting and muslin lining. All seams have been finished and the binding has been hand-basted. A button, bow, or applique embellishment adds a delightful finishing touch to each cozy. Your Cozy will certainly be a pretty addition to any work space, and will keep your Cricut Expressions/Cakes, Creates/Personal Cutters, Cuttlebugs, Gypsies, Imagines, Kindles, and Ipads free from dust, scratches, and normal wear-and-tear and damage for years to come! All cozies may be machine or hand-washed in cold water. Line dry or use low heat when drying in a clothes dryer. A cool iron may be used, if necessary. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INQUIRIES WELCOME. Orders will be shipped via USPS within 10-14 days of payment, and in most cases sooner. Click on pics to enlarge.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Tim Holtz Fabric

During a recent trip to my local Joann store, my friend Carol pointed out a display of new Tim Holtz fabrics near the front of the store.  I had actually walked right past them, not realizing what I was looking at.

They were pretty, but they were a little more pricey than I was used to buying.  During my next trip, however, Carol showed me a BEAUTIFUL handbag she had made with the fabric, so I decided to splurge.


I bought 6 different fabrics and decided to sew them together in a patchwork design.  The bottoms of the bags are the same, but the top part and flaps are slightly different.


It's hard to pick a favorite, although I think I'm leading toward this third one.


The flaps are held shut with a Velcro closure and have a little gear as an embellishment.


The final dimension of the bag is approximately 20 inches on top, 14 inches on the bottom and 6 inches deep.  There are 6 pockets inside, with each being big enough to hold a Cricut Cartridge in its box.  I think this bag would be perfect for cropping events, don't you?


If you're interested in ordering one of these bags, email me at bckpiano@yahoo.com :)

No comments: