Cozy Construction and Care

Protect your Kindles, Ipads, Scrap-booking (Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron), Binding and Laminating machines from those nasty little dust bunnies with a lovely cozy that is guaranteed to fit like a glove! Each cozy features pretty, coordinating fabrics (100% cotton) that have been machine-quilted over a layer of batting and muslin lining. All seams have been finished and the binding has been hand-basted. A button, bow, or applique embellishment adds a delightful finishing touch to each cozy. Your Cozy will certainly be a pretty addition to any work space, and will keep your Cricut Expressions/Cakes, Creates/Personal Cutters, Cuttlebugs, Gypsies, Imagines, Kindles, and Ipads free from dust, scratches, and normal wear-and-tear and damage for years to come! All cozies may be machine or hand-washed in cold water. Line dry or use low heat when drying in a clothes dryer. A cool iron may be used, if necessary. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INQUIRIES WELCOME. Orders will be shipped via USPS within 10-14 days of payment, and in most cases sooner. Click on pics to enlarge.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Niece's Baby Shower

There's going to be a new member in the family!  Little Logan is set to make his first public appearance at the end of the month.  Everyone is so excited :)  My niece, Nicki, is the proud mom-to-be.  

I wanted to make Nicki something special for little Logan, so I decided on a quilted diaper bag.  When I went fabric shopping, this Elmo fabric really jumped out at me.  I didn't want to work with pastel fabrics--I wanted some bright, vibrant colors for the little guy.  So, the Elmo fabric was just perfect.


The handles fit comfortably over Nicki's shoulder.  The flap stays in place with a hidden magnetic closure.


I stuffed the bag full with lots of goodies little Logan will need--diapers, a bottle, a changing mat, wipes, toys, etc.  The elastic pockets will keep things organized and in place.


These are some cute roses I made out of baby socks.  You can find directions on how to make them here.



I added some real baby's breath to fill out the bouquet a little bit.



Nicki's cake (that I did NOT make).  So pretty!


The roses looked so nice beside the diaper cake my sister-in-law made.  

Looking forward to meeting you, Logan!  My prayers are for  wonderful life for you and your family :)

Hugs,

Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A lovely gift from your heart (and sewing machine)
I love homemade gift they are so special.