Cozy Construction and Care

Protect your Kindles, Ipads, Scrap-booking (Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron), Binding and Laminating machines from those nasty little dust bunnies with a lovely cozy that is guaranteed to fit like a glove! Each cozy features pretty, coordinating fabrics (100% cotton) that have been machine-quilted over a layer of batting and muslin lining. All seams have been finished and the binding has been hand-basted. A button, bow, or applique embellishment adds a delightful finishing touch to each cozy. Your Cozy will certainly be a pretty addition to any work space, and will keep your Cricut Expressions/Cakes, Creates/Personal Cutters, Cuttlebugs, Gypsies, Imagines, Kindles, and Ipads free from dust, scratches, and normal wear-and-tear and damage for years to come! All cozies may be machine or hand-washed in cold water. Line dry or use low heat when drying in a clothes dryer. A cool iron may be used, if necessary. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INQUIRIES WELCOME. Orders will be shipped via USPS within 10-14 days of payment, and in most cases sooner. Click on pics to enlarge.

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Fabrics I Left Behind

I found some beautiful new fabrics here in Ohio's Amish country.  And...I feel refreshed and relaxed and ready to start sewing again :)  But while I found some really nice fabrics, I must say, I'm leaving some really...um...unusual...different...fabrics behind.  Okay...I have to say it...they are ugly!!!  I can't imagine making Cozies out of any of these fabrics!  Take a look...


 Pickles...really....REALLY???? 



Would you like your Cozy with or without sour cream?



I don't think a cheese Cozy is a gouda idea. ;)



Crinkle Cut Cozy (Say that 10 times really fast!)



Um...tortilla chips?  Can you say no way, Jose?

For some reason, I'm feeling a little hungry.  Gotta go!

Hugs,

Kathy


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny. But those would make an awesome quilt.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

I'm finding myself a little partial to the pickles! ;-) Love your little puns throughout your post!