Cozy Construction and Care

Protect your Kindles, Ipads, Scrap-booking (Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron), Binding and Laminating machines from those nasty little dust bunnies with a lovely cozy that is guaranteed to fit like a glove! Each cozy features pretty, coordinating fabrics (100% cotton) that have been machine-quilted over a layer of batting and muslin lining. All seams have been finished and the binding has been hand-basted. A button, bow, or applique embellishment adds a delightful finishing touch to each cozy. Your Cozy will certainly be a pretty addition to any work space, and will keep your Cricut Expressions/Cakes, Creates/Personal Cutters, Cuttlebugs, Gypsies, Imagines, Kindles, and Ipads free from dust, scratches, and normal wear-and-tear and damage for years to come! All cozies may be machine or hand-washed in cold water. Line dry or use low heat when drying in a clothes dryer. A cool iron may be used, if necessary. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INQUIRIES WELCOME. Orders will be shipped via USPS within 10-14 days of payment, and in most cases sooner. Click on pics to enlarge.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Some New Designs

I wanted to give you a glimpse of 2 special Cozies I've been working on.  Both of them feature some beautiful crocheted flowers that my sister Linda made.  (If you love her flowers as much as I do, you can purchase them here.)


The main part of this Cozy is muslin.  I use muslin to line all of my Cozies, but for this one, I chose to feature it on the outside.  It's very understated and I love the contrast it provides for the flowers.  


 The coordinating fabric features some fun flowers in a trio of vibrant colors.


The crocheted flowers with button centers match the coordinating fabric perfectly.  A cute polka-dot trim is the perfect finishing touch.


This Cozy was made in the same design as the first, using different colors.  If you love purple, you'll love this Cozy.


The pretty coordinating fabric in the middle pulls all of the colors together.  I love the color combination of purple, lime green and teal!


Thanks, Linda, for making these gorgeous flowers!  Notice the ric-rac stems.


If you want to see more of my Cozies, check out my Etsy shop here

God bless you!

Kathy

2 comments:

LoriU said...

Those flowers are adorable!

Susan from SC said...

Can I be put on a waiting list for one of the ones with the muslin (white) main body? I LOVE that color palette!
--Susan (suebella4u at hotmail dot com)